Ty, Kate, Sophie, Gavin - These 4 were the cutest little besties. They always wanted to be with each other. Sophie sure misses them and asks where they are daily. Four-wheeler rides are one thing they loved to do together.
Gavin, Soph, Caleb, Kate, and Ty were all born during the same year. We haven't gotten a picture like this since Gavin was a week old! It will be so much fun watching them grow up together.
Sophie always asked if she could 'go swimmin in the backyaaard with her priends' Any word that starts with and 's' or 'f' she says it with a 'p'...so she says pishies for fishies and ping for swing, etc. Its pretty darn cute and she's not about to say it any other way no matter how much we try. She also calls Lila 'Yiya' I love listening to her talk and the different ways she says her words.
Riding her wiggle car in the ward's bike parade for the 24th. She used to ride her wiggle car down Megan's driveway which was far too scary for me to watch her cruising down with all the big kids. Amazingly she never crashed and loved going fast.
We packed up our moving truck and sent Chris and his dad off to our new home. We were glad we had another week before it was time for us to go.
While I was fixing breakfast I looked over to check on Lila and this is what I found. It's amazing to see how much Sophie loves her little sister already!
This is the sweetest lady I know...my grandma...she is selfless, hardworking, and loving. And she always has something good for us to snack on when we go visit (who doesn't love that). We all love her very much~ Lila was named after her and it just fits perfect!
Lila has curls! I was so surprised after I washed her hair the first time to see that...I hope she keeps them.
Sophie's doesn't share her blanket with just anyone. No one else is allowed to carry it around but her and she wanted to share it with Lila. Again a proud Mommy Moment! I now know without a doubt this was the perfect time for Lila to come. I'm so glad someone else knows better than me!






No comments:
Post a Comment