Monday, September 26, 2011

Indians Game

On Friday we went to the Indians game with some of our friends. It was awesome. Jim Thome was inducted into the Hall of Fame for hitting over 600 home-runs. So they had dollar hot dogs and fireworks. The Indians won by hitting a home-run in the last inning. The game got started a little late because of rain and didn't get over until 1030. Sophie was a trooper though and didn't even act tired. She was running around dancing to the music the whole time. By the time we got out of there and headed home it was midnight by the time she fell asleep.
We packed Lila in the front-pack and she loved it.

I absolutely LOVE my family!! We have so much fun together.
The firework show was by far the best I've seen in a long time. During the fireworks they played a video highlighting Jim Thome's career. This is how Sophie watched the whole firework show...must have been too loud for her! This was her first firework show and she wasn't quite sure what was going on. This is my little momma...she fills in for me when I'm busy. It is so fun to see her growing and learning. We were eating breakfast one morning and she ran off to get her baby to hold while she ate. Pretty talented little girl...the funny thing is, I wasn't even holding Lila at the time.

Sophie is talking so well these days. I'm amazed at the things she says...one day out of the blue she said "Jesus makes me happy" She's learning so many new things and has a much better memory than me! Lila is getting some rolls and I am in heaven! We like to take naps together and are finally getting to bed at a decent time. She smiles a lot now, especially when she has her diaper off, finishes eating or wakes up. Its so sweet. I love these girls so much and can't imagine life without them! After I had Sophie my brother asked how it felt to be a mom and I told him that I felt complete...it is so fulfilling and overwhelming at times, but very wonderful!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Cutest little girls ever! So fun! :)