Chris blessed Lila yesterday. It was strange not having our family here to celebrate with us. But nice to plan anything for after. Chris did a wonderful job! I love baby blessings...babies are just so darn sweet so pretty much anything to do with babies I love! :) I was so excited to put her blessing dress on. It is the most beautiful dress and couldn't have been more my style if I would have designed it. My mother in law made it specially for us and I hope to have more girls so I can use it again. I can't even imagine the time and work she must have put into it. Enjoy the pictures!
2 comments:
what a pretty pretty baby girl! All that hair!!! LOVE IT! :) congrats! :)
I'm sad we couldn't be there but I bet it was amazing! That dress is absolutely beautiful! Go momma. :) And wittle wiwa wooks SO swweeeet! Love you.
Post a Comment