
It wouldn't be a trip to the Ranch without Chris going hunting with my brother...They thought they were pretty cool stuffing two Elk in the back of the Ranger at the same time. In the end they gave them to some guy who insisted on paying them $25 so they went out to eat. Chris and Jake had the better end of the deal since they got to shoot them and didn't have to take care of them!
2 comments:
Ellie, your little girl is seriously the prettiest little thing! I'm so glad I now have access to your blog!! Yahoo! It was fun to see you yesterday, be sure to email me your email address so that I can add you to my blog!
Take Care
Veva
Looks like you did have the best gift ever this year, she is so beautiful. I love the tree sticking out of the car;)
Post a Comment