Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I'm not sure if it's just because of all the good food or the fun times with family...This year we were with Chris' family. We played in the Turkey Bowl his family has every year before dinner. Chris and I were on seperate teams so it made it a little more competitve for me. We didn't keep score but I'm sure we won. lol We also were able to go down and see Ben and Tiffany's house they are building now. It is going to be so nice. Then on saturday we went up to spend some time with my family. Sophie was so sick of traveling so it helped to break up our trip.
The scariest thing happened Sophie got CROUP!!! I remeber getting it as a kid but it is much scareir when your little baby gets it and can't breath. Thanks to humidifiers and cold air outside we were able to break up some of the congestion. Thankfully she's getting better now because I don't know how much longer I could have gone with her being awake all throughout the night coughing.
I was finally able to go see Sarah and her beautiful little girl Harlie! It had been a long time and we were finally able to catch up. They finished building their house and moved in. I miss not living close to my friends but I guess its part of growing up! :)
Sophie and Cousin Hallie
We had a lot of fun with the balloons. Beck is totally decked out in armor and Sophie is wearing a Halo Chris made her!


1 comment:
El, your little girl is beautiful! She is getting so big! Hope all is well, we still need to get together soon!
Post a Comment