Friday, December 25, 2009

Temple Square/Tucano's

We were able to go to Temple Square this year with most of my family. It was so pretty. I love walking around even with all the people. We went out to eat at Tucano's at the Gateway. It was so good. I think I ate more than Chris! :) It's a good thing I'm nursing. Then we hopped on the Trax. Oh and by the way I was sick of being blonde so I had Cami color my hair.

I made Sophie this cute little fleece hat and attempted to make gloves but I ran out of time before we had to leave. Jamie and I were the tough ones packin our little babies so we had to document this! haha

1 comment:

Matt And Robin said...

The fleece hat is DARLING Elsta! You'll have to show me how. Love ya! And it's going to be good when you're back.