Friday, December 25, 2009

Picture OvErLoAd!!

I have been so camera happy these days! So Enjoy all these fun pictures! I have loved this last week of Christmas parties and just hanging out with the people I love. I hope you have all had a Merry Christmas!!!!!!



We didn't do a Christmas card this year so we figured we'd just post one! :) This is Sophie's Christmas dress she wore Sunday. She was so adorable.

My brother Joe bought Isaac a Saint Bernard puppy for Christmas. He was only ten weeks old and already so big!!!!! Sophie thinks she wants to crawl. She likes to hang out like this but I don't want her to start crawlin quite yet...

Sophie's first Christmas...We had her get her stuff out of her stocking and unwrap her presents..at least attempt to :) She mostly just liked to suck on the ribbon. She was by far the best thing to happen to us this year! We were spoiled this year for Christmas...but I'm not complainin lol I'm just grateful!

2 comments:

Matt And Robin said...

Oh My Goodness - Soph is so adorable! I want to grab her sweet cheeks out of the computer and munch on them all day!!!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Sophie looks like she's ready to race around now...that's pretty cute! She's growing up so fast :)