This year for Christmas we went and bought a tree from the USU. I was pretty excited because they had the most Charlie Brown trees I had ever seen! A homely little tree is my favorite kind. We obviously don't have a truck so we went to get our tree to put on our car...and oops we didn't have a rope either so we stuck it inside! haha It was pretty funny. The people behind us were laughing pretty hard. When we got it home we had to trim it of course so we used and old knife to saw it. There's nothing like being young married college kids with nothing! :0) We couldn't be happier.

Here is is all decorated. The branches are kinda sparce so we did what we could.

Since it's Sophie's first Christmas we had to take a picture of her in front of our tree.

2 comments:
Ellie I freakin love this tree! my favorite kind the one that no one is going to choose!!! I love you
Hahahahahaha!!! I laughed out loud when I saw that poor little tree! LOVE IT! Are you guys coming here at all?
Post a Comment