Saturday, January 9, 2010

Today is my sweet husbands birthday!! He turned 25!!!! We have had so much fun...not that we did anything extraordinary or anything. We were just able to hang out and be together. We had a delicious breakfast, went shopping, and had a birthday party. Me and Sophie are sure gonna miss him when he goes back to school on monday. He has been so helpful with Sophie, what a wonderful dad, I sure love him... The only good part of Chris being in school is how eveything just works and we have a routine. Hopefully we can get back on schedule soon because these holidays have sure gotten Sophie out of whack therefore have about done me in because I feel like I have gotten NO sleep... :) The crazy part about it.. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

It seems like time has flown by and I seriously don't even know where it went! We were with Chris' family for New Years. We hung out with most of Chris' friends and were able to see Karina be baptized. It was so awesome. I love baptisms! The spirit was so strong. Because it is FREEZING cold lately and we have a wood burning stove we took some wood up while we had some free time. I also went through our storage when we put away our Christmas decorations and reorganized. It's amazing how fast things build up when you have a baby...especially in an apartment!

No comments: