So I know these pictures are a little old but I'm finally posting them! Here is Sophie's Christmas dress...the best part was since we went to my parents ward, chris' parents ward, and our ward she was able to wear it three times! ha ha


She likes doing these straight mouth smiles every once in awhile and I'm glad I could catch it!

I can't wait for the day when Sophie asks me what I was thinking putting huge flowers and bows on her head because it probably won't be in style forever! :)

My brother got some tickets to the hockey game while Chris was out of school so we went with Jake, Cami, and Jamie and Nick. It was so fun. I don't care for hockey but we had our own suite and all you can eat food...you just can't go wrong! We went ice skating for my birthday and I forgot how hard it is to skate. It gave me a whole new appreciation for those hockey players.

This is one of the Christmas presents I made. I wish I would've taken a before and after picture because it started out as an ugly painting of some guy and a piece of scrap metal. So I painted the frame, used the painting as a matte and covered it with cute srapbook paper, painted the metal and glued it to the matte then made some matching magnets! I almost wanted to keep it for myself when I got done with it! haha

I love this picture of Sophie and Gavin. I just got a copy so I had to post it. It was like a month or two ago but Sophie is two months older than Gavin and just look at them...
Well school is back in session and we are finally back on schedule! It's so nice to have a routine when you have a baby. We all got colds and Soph had croup for a few nights but now we are all healthy. Sophie is 7 months old and already army crawling! She was getting so frustrated because she wanted to move and the next day she just started movin. It's pretty crazy but she is a lot happier. Still no teeth..I'm not complainin but it is kinda crazy that she doesn't have any yet. I made our first batch of bread yesterday using our new bosch mixer and wheat grinder. I'm in heaven!!! We are pretty much set for life with all of our kitchen appliances. Sorry this was so long but I was a little behind! So enjoy!!!
2 comments:
Eli
Those are some fun posts! I love the christmas dress and your magnet frame is so cute! Happy late bday! How old are you now?
Okay, I can't get over how CUTE your little girl is. I"m not kidding, she is so pretty!! My favorite pic is the one in her dress with that cute little straight smile. What a doll!! I'm so GLAD I now have access to your blog. :)
Post a Comment