Wednesday, July 7, 2010

summer days

Our days in the summer usually start off with breakfast and as soon as Soph is done she heads for the door. So we go out to water/weed the garden. The dirt has become one of our best friends...it keeps her entertained so I can keep busy and work. Unfortunately, she gets quite a bit in her mouth at times. It's good for little kids to eat some dirt right?? It has been pretty fun to see how dirty the bath water gets after she's been playing outside.
Ever since she started walking or learning to walk she has loved climbing anything and everything! Her is one of her new favorites... the shelf in her closet.
I don't know when it happend but all of a sudden my baby doesn't look as much like a baby as she used to. She's really small for her age. Anyone have any ideas for fattening up little kids? I put butter on everything and give her ice cream and other things like that. She doesn't love milk but is slowly growing to like it more and more everyday... If anyone has any advice I could sure use it!! Thanks!

No comments: