We have been busy busy with Chris' dental school applications, softball and just enjoying the rest of the summer. It was a blast playing softball with my family in both the spring league and Marie McQuidy tournament last weekend. We took first in the league and second in the tournament. We had a dang good team for all being family. Sophie is so funny these days, she has more and more personality every day...between her dance moves and just watching her as she plays I can't get enough of her. She loves to empty out my drawers and carry around whatever interests her at the time. This morning she has out the tupperware and was trying to sit on it. She kept trying and trying until she finally got it! She is one persistant little thing!

I've been letting Sophie learn how to feed herself for a little while everyday and as you can see she does great with yogurt! :)

Sophie, Keira, and Kate all had a sleepover at my mom's last weekend because we played softball so late friday night and eary saturday morning. It felt so weird not having her here but I'm so grateful my mom was willing to babysit. We played 5 games on saturday so by the time we got home we really missed her. (and no we didn't plan Soph and Keira to wear matching pj's)

She can hardly even see into this drawer so I'm not sure how she is able to even get anything out of there!

I went and met my best friend Lacey last week. She has been living in Arizona and we really wanted to get together now that she is back in Utah. Sophie and Finnley are only one day apart...it was so much fun to get together and just visit and let our girls play with each other.

I hope you all are busy enjoying your summer!
1 comment:
Hey El! I MISS YOU! Glad you guys are having a ton of fun. Here you are fishing this weekend... so jealous... I've been wanting to fish lately for some reason! The very first pic on this post looks identical to Chris's pic at the same age. you gotta compare em next time you are in Moroni. Love ya!
Post a Comment