
For those of you who haven't ever heard of Grover...it is a very very very small town in central Utah. Capital Reef is only 10 minutes away. It is very beautiful and we love any chance we get to go down there. Here we are up on the Velvet Ridges overlooking Grover and all the other small towns.
Since the roads are pretty tricky and bumpy we had to strap Sophie on to us. She loved the fourwheeler and just talked and pointed. She even snuck in a few naps while we bumped along the trail.
The night before we headed down to Grover I met up with my friends from Snow (aka The Homegirls) This was the first time we had all been together since....January 2009. It was so fun to catch up and share memories. Now that Lacey is living back in Utah we'll have to do this more often!Sophie
Funny story...Sarah and I planned this little shindig and we did it at dinnertime instead of lunch so that we could all see each others kids and the husbands could hang out too, well Chris and I got the reservations and while we were waiting one by one my friends came and no kids or husbands...poor Chris was the odd man out. Luckily we were on our way to Grover so it wasn't too bad :) I guess they all decided they'd leave the kids home with their husbands but no one told me, so all along I assured Chris they would be there! haha Thanks for being such a trooper babe!

No comments:
Post a Comment