Thursday, June 17, 2010

First Birthday!!


So for Sophie's birthday I didn't want it to be some big extravagent stressful event because a. She could care less and B. Its not worth it. I just had some of the family come over for some cake and ice cream. I can't believe my baby is one year old! Time really does fly. I'm so grateful for the joy she has brought to our family and I have already learned so much from her.

Yes I made that awesome cake...it was my first time ever doing a layered cake and it was quite fun, however it was a little lopsided! :) Sophie loved her new toys and books. She is a neat eater so I didn't get to take an awesome messy cake face picture...maybe next year!

4 comments:

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

I can't believe that she is already 1! She is adorable! Are you guys coming down for the 4th of July?

Colby and Brittany said...

I can't believe she is one. Your fam is too cute! Lets play while you are here this summer!

Kelsie Thueson said...

Holy smokes! Can't believe she is 1! And I can't believe how fabulous that cake looks! Way to go El!!

Hale-O There said...

Wow that cake is impressive, way to go! She is so pretty and her eyes are remarkable. I love the pic of you and some of your sisters it is really cute.