Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

Chris is such a wonderful daddy and husband. I couldn't have ever imagined a more perfect person for me. Soph just lights up when she see's her dad. She knows it means it's time to play. Chris has worked so hard in school and studies all the time, he recently took the Dental Admissions Test. He did very well on it. He scored in the 90th percentile!! We are working on getting all of his applications in now, then we'll just be waiting to hear from some schools that are interested in him. One day after studying, he decided to take a nap. Sophie didn't like that so she kept trying to climb on him and get him up. It was so cute to watch. She kept going back and forth from her toys to her dad for 10 minutes until he finally decided to get up.
She gives kisses now and it is so sweet! Her she is giving her daddy a kiss

While she was giving him a kiss, she noticed his eyelashes and wanted to play with them. It's amazing how fascinated kids are with everything. I love watching her curious self explore the world around her.

We had the flu on saturday and didn't feel like doing anything for Father's Day. So we just relaxed all day and enjoyed our time together. I love having holidays to celebrate such wonderful events. I have an amazing father and he has been such a good example to me...surprisingly Chris is a lot like him. I didn't realize it until they started working together last summer and I was around both of them all the time. My parents are the two people I look up to the most. They are the most Christlike and giving people I know. Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers and future fathers!

No comments: