Monday, August 31, 2009

Sophie had so much fun looking at the toys on this chair. It was so cute, she was making so much noise and moving her arms and legs.

So after a lot of packing and unpacking we are finally settled into our new apartment! Me and Chris were laughing the other day how this is our 5th apartment we've lived in during the last 2 years...and there will be many more! Sophie has been getting so much more interactive these last couple weeks. Its so fun listening to her make noise and she even growls! It's the funniest thing ever. She's always smiling now and it makes me feel so loved! Chris is overwhelmed in his new classes but working hard and me and Sophie go for walks and work on crafts! haha tough lifr huh? Cami had her baby on the 24th...Gavin Scott Rees. He was 8 lbs! Poor Cami! And some more exciting news...My brother's ex finally signed the divorce papers after 2 years!! I have never seen him so happy in a long time! We finally have the line up of the 5 babies born this last year in my family. It's amazing the size difference...


-Ty (10 months) Kate (6 months) Caleb (5 months) Sophie (3 months) and Gavin (5 days)

4 comments:

Colby and Brittany said...

El, she is so beautiful! That is so fun about all the new babies! Hope all is well for you guys in Logan, let me know when you come home and we will plan a lunch or something, or do a craft! Take care and have fun with that cute baby!
Love, britt

Brad and Jamie said...

I love all the pics of Sophie..the one at the top of your blog is ADORABLE! She is getting so big! Glad you're settled in your new apartment, but sad that you're not in Morgan. Keep the cute pictures of Sophie coming...and you and Chris too :) Have fun!

The Olsons said...

I cant believe how dark sophie is! She is so stinkin cute Elster. When are you gonna be in San Pete again? I miss you alot. I'm so happy for your brother, it's about freakin time!

Ryan and Lacey said...

It is about time!! Sophie is so freaking cute I love her, I am still so sad that I was about to see her when I was up there but I am coming up in October to have Fin blessed and I want to see you! I want Pissy to find a school here so you can be my neighbor!! LOve you Miss you