Saturday, September 12, 2009

update


Sophie will be three months old this week. Its so fun watching her learn and develop. She likes to hold on to things now and cooes all the time with a yell and growl mixed in. I'm afraid she'll be quite a momma's girl since Chris is at school all day and its mostly just thw two of us. I have been learning how to be quite crafty these days...I learned how to make bows and I'm obsessed with it so if anyone wants to learn I would love to teach you.

Sophie's first ponytail!

One of the bows I made

She loves loves sucking on her fist. Its pretty funny cuz she sucks so loud. She tries sticking her whole fist in her mouth.

3 comments:

Nikki and Matt said...

Elster! She is the cutest little thing I've ever seen! I need to see you both in person asap!! I miss you so much! It looks like you have a lot of fun with your sweet little one and you make one hot mama! Love you!

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

She is so cute! She changes so much everytime you post new pics.

TJand McCall said...

I havent seen her since you moved she has gotten so big, she is so beautiful!!!