Monday, August 3, 2009

Morgan County Fair

This year for the fair Megan, Jamie, and I decided to put our babies in the baby contest. There were so so many babies! Sophie was named "Beautiful Bright Eyes". She got a bib and the cutest pig slippers.

Isn't she sweet? I find her sleeping like this quite often while holding her.

Chris and I came back later so we could walk around and look at all the booths and stuff. This picture is pretty funny if you look close Sophie's tongue is hangin out and Chris' eyes are closed.

Oh yeah...I couldn't forget to post about this! Look really close at the front of my car...


I looked out the window right before we left and noticed something sticking out of the front of my car. I thought my nieces and nephews had stuck a stick in there until I looked closely and this is what I found!

Luckily it was just a little water snake or something but crazy huh? We tried to scare it out but it just went back farther into our car. We haven't dared to lift up the hood to check and see what happened to it when we drove to the fair. The good thing about living up here is you can almost expect something crazy like this.

5 comments:

Brad and Jamie said...

YIKES! The snake was a LOT creepy...you know I would've made Brad get it out before I even stepped near the car, let alone drive it! Way to go Sophie...brightest eyes for sure! I loved your last post and all the cute pictures of Sophie, she is getting big and gets cuter every time I see her. I love her smile!

Thurston Fam said...

a snake in your car!! ahhh!! what a beautiful baby girl Sophie is! Way to go on the brightest eyes!!

Colby and Brittany said...

Oh what a stinkin' cute baby you two have. Make lots of them! Hope all is well, we need to all get together soon before you move!

Nikki and Matt said...

Elster! I missed you at lunch too! I hope I get to see you and that sweet baby soon.. She is such an adorable baby! I love the pictures on here! I want to hold her and kiss her! :) Love and miss you!

Hale-O There said...

You're brave-I'd pee my pants! Sophie is growing so fast and it's good she won at the baby contest-she is a beauty!