Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I love holidays! For the 24th we went swimming over at the pond and rode my Aunt and Uncle's jet ski's. I was so worried something would happen just because I know I had someone that depended on me. I can't believe how much your whole mind set changes once you have a baby. Then we went up camping on the range. Sophie did so well for her first camping trip! We used our tent for the first time and luckily it has a really good rain tarp because it rained the whole night!

We made Sophie a little bed next to ours and bundled her up.

One of our few family pictures we've taken lately!

Chris and Levi

Chris and I were the only ones that stuck it out that night so Megan had to come back up and pick us up Saturday morning. We went swimming in my aunt's pool for a few hours then the boys all went to Transformers. It was so nice to spend time some quality time with Chris.
Sunday morning while I was busy getting stuff ready I just let Sophie play on the floor and she was loving it! She was so happy which really helped me get everything done I needed to.
She smiles now and I absolutely love it! I can't get this picture rotated...

She is so alert these days

And look she's gettin bigger! :)

4 comments:

Jenni said...

What a doll! She is so cute! Looks like you guys had a fun time!

The Olsons said...

I cant believe that I have never met this girl! She is so cute, I love her already! I'm super sad you couldn't come the other day. Miss you tonz!

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

She is so adorable! I'm glad everything is going good. We need to get together sometime.

Kelsie Thueson said...

Ellie, oh my gosh!! She is so beautiful!! I love her already!!