Tuesday, July 7, 2009

3 weeks old!


Sophie has brought so much joy in our lives! She is such sweet little girl! We are so grateful for the opportunity we have to be parents. She is growing very fast. Last week at her two week check up she was already up to 7 lbs 3 oz. I love love love being a mom. It is unlike anything I've ever experienced before.
For the 4th of July we went down to Moroni. We had so much fun visiting everyone. We went to the parade and then went up in the mountains to Miller's flat and walked back to a stream. It was so pretty and green up there. We went over to watch the fireworks with Curtis and Kali but it was so windy they canceled them. Then on Sunday after we ate with Chris' family we went to see Kyle and Krachelle and Garret and Shandi and their cute little girl. It had been a long time since we had seen them! I've finally scheduled pictures for Sophie but they aren't until next week so I'll be sure to post them.

4 comments:

Ryan and Lacey said...

Oh I love her! I can't wait to see you guys and have our girls play! Are you having someone come take pictures or doing them at like Walmart or like a photo place like that? I love you!!

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

I'm so glad that we were able to see you guys. Sophie is sooo adorable! I can't wait until we get to see her again.

Thurston Fam said...

what a sweetie! Congrats!

skyler and ashley said...

Ellie!! she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! look at all that dark hair!!! congratulations and well done!