Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So here's the story...all I ever take pictures of anymore is Sophie...so that is why you get to see so many of her all the time! haha So you'll have to bear with me.

Sophie's first day of church. She was so good the whole time. I love this picture because Chris was trying to get her to smile and she was looking up at him so intently. And yes she is starting to smile! Hopefully I can get a picture of it sometime.

This is almost a smile.

She loves to play on the floor. She starts kicking her legs and moving her arms so fast.

Here she is on her tummy. She can actually hold her head up for quite awhile now.
Chris played in the annual coed softball tournament this weekend with my family. They lost in the semi-finals. It was a lot of fun to watch. There were 14 teams. I wasn't able to play this year but its alright cuz I had Sophie to keep me company.
I had to take Sophie into her pediatrician on friday because for some reason she doesn't have bowel movements hardly ever. She had only had one in 14 days! This is a serious stressor for me. But he said she seemed just fine and told me to try some more karo syrup and if that didn't work to do a suppository. Lucky for me the karo worked and she had a huge blowout. So if anyone has any suggestions let me know! I'm going on my 4th day without one again....the good news is she is still gaining weight (8 lbs now). So maybe she just doesn't have to go that often?!?!

4 comments:

Ryan and Lacey said...

Happy first month!! Sophie is so cute! We will be in Utah on the 23 and I can not wait! A break from the heat and for everyone to meet Finney! How is everything going is she sleeping through the night?

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

I can't believe how much she has already changed. She is so cute! Isn't it funny the things you stress over when your a mom? Who knew that poop could stress you out. Well, I guess if the doctor says that she's okay maybe just enjoy not having to change dirty diapers. It sure gets old. I'm glad that everything is going good.

skyler and ashley said...

don't worry about only taking pics of sophie- thats just what happens when you have a baby! we all want to see her anyway so keep on doing what your doing!!! she is such a pretty little thing too! oh and kenadee had the same situation as a baby... we had to do those suppository things a few times which was pretty sad/gross but hey she is fine and I rarely had to change a dirty diaper so i say hurray for no pooping!! it does stress you out though:)

Jared and Cami said...

Sophie is such a doll! I only take pictures of Ava too, there are very few (as in like maybe 3) pictures of me and Jared over the last 9 months. But they are so fun to photograph and they grow so fast so keep snapping away!