Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2 months

This summer has gone by so fast! Chris starts school again monday so we'll be moving this weekend. Sophie went in for her two month check up last week. She's growing but still very small! She weighed 9 lbs 6 oz and 22 in. She is smiling and cooing more and more everday! I love listening to her play while I'm busy cleaning or something. So everyone thinks Sophie looks just like her dad...what do you think?? This picture really does I think...
Here are 4 of the 5 grandkids that have been born this last year. Cami's baby should be here sometime this week. It just amazes me how much size difference there is in the first year. This picture makes me laugh because Kate was beating up on the boys and making them cry and Sophie was just in her own little world doing some dance moves.
Sophie, Caleb, Kate, and TY

I had to post this picture because this was when I first noticed how much bigger Sophie looked in her car seat! haha Only a mom would notice such things...but what can I say?!
I hope everyone has had as much fun as we have this summer.



3 comments:

Brad and Jamie said...

I'm so sad to hear that you've already moved...darn. Little Sophie is soooo cute! I love the picture of her sitting in her car seat...she IS getting bigger! Have fun in Logan!!!

Colby and Brittany said...

Ah she is so so cute! Congrats on the anni-2 years! Let me know when you come home from Logan and we will have to do lunch-for real instead of always just saying it :)

Tiffany P. said...

wow ellie, she is beautiful! Her lips and eyes are amazing and my first thought when I saw her was how much she looked like you! what a sweety!