On the 18th we will have been married for two years! It has been so much fun. And I have definitely learned so so much. I have the sweetest husband and I'm so grateful for all of his hard work! We went and stayed at the Alaskan Inn up Ogden Canyon for a night. We went out to eat at Sizzler because we have recently realized how good it is for cheap. Then got some snacks and went back to watch a movie.

This is the cute little cabin we stayed in. As you can see we propped the camera up in a tree to get this picture. ha
They had some peach sparkling cider waiting for us so I wanted to get a picture of us saying cheers and Chris just thought I was crazy. Luckily I was able to get a decent one.

We had so much fun being able to get away for a night...thanks to my mom and dad for giving us the gift certificate.
1 comment:
Congrats on your anniversary. The time flies by so fast. It looks like you had fun. Curtis and I need to get away sometime.
Post a Comment