Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"On Monday we got up bright and early to head over and have the big ultrasound done. What a wonderful way to start off a new week! I must admit I'm an early appointment kinda girl. The wait time is almost half and then you're free for the rest of the day! Chris and Sophie joined in for this special time. We got all situated in the ultrasound room and waited and waited while the tech told us how healthy the baby was and how everything looked so good. The baby was curled up with its feet above their head that it took a little while to get all the important stuff checked. Finally it was time to see what this baby was...we got a very clear shot and found out we have been blessed with another GIRL!! (Don't get me wrong it would still be a blessing if it were a boy) However it makes it a lot easier on the bank when you already have everything they'll need and they will only be born a month apart so the seasons will match up perfectly. Everyday since then Chris had made sure to emphasize that I won't need to buy anything...I informed him that I would definitely refrain but couldn't make any promises :) I will have to upload the pictures later because for some reason it isn't working right now.

I am even more amazed this time at the whole process and how a little baby is developed. It truly is a miracle of life! To see something that weighs as much as a pop can have everything developed and formed so perfectly. I am so grateful for the wonderful opportunity it is to be a mom and watch children grow and learn. It has brought me more joy than I could have ever imagined!!"

2 comments:

Brad and Jamie said...

Congrats on another girl! Yeah! They'll be such fun sisters!

Our Fun Times said...

YAY, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you!! What a blessing it is to be a mother huh! :)