Saturday, March 19, 2011

My computer is finally letting me upload the pictures from the ultrasound. I love the 4D pictures they can take now because the little babies actually really look like little babies! haha At least its a lot easier to see what everything is. So here they are! She was curled up with her legs by her face the whole time so we didn't get a very good face shot. Her is a profile of her sweet little face
This picture cracks me up everytime I look at it. The tech was trying to get a good shot of her face so he was pushing pretty hard and here she is yelling at the tech...attitude already??
If you really look hard you can see her face almost touching her knees. This is how she was almost the whole time. Aren't those little legs and feet the cutest??

1 comment:

Our Fun Times said...

Wow, that is AMAZING!! I love those ultrasounds too, it puts everything right into perspective doesn't: such a miracle those little sweet ones. So happy for you girl! Congrats!! Vevs