
Next up was my birthday...Robin decided to pamper me and scheduled my a pedicure and took Sophie so I could just go relax. Isn't that sweet?? Then we invited them over for cake and ice cream, she insisted she should make the cake since I couldn't make my own birthday cake so she went and got a DELICIOUS ice cream cake from Cold Stone. It was the best ice cream cake I've ever had...
Sophie is growing up so much. She is getting much better at telling me what she wants even if it is in a temper tantrum sort of way...at least I know! :) She has started laughing at the most random things. I love it though, it makes me laugh too. She will just sit there and be looking at a book and point and laugh at everything she sees.
She loves babies and always wants to hold them and feed them so hopefully this continues on for the next one...
And I couldn't bear to leave out this picture. We got these funny sweats handed down to us. Since they are so hideous I just use them as grubby sweats so she doesn't ruin her other ones...anyways one morning she was wearing them and decided to put my shoes on, so i pulled up the hood and snapped this shot. I love the random things she does and how much fun we have together!

2 comments:
I had no idea you were preg again! congrats! and congrats to ya''ll for dental school! that will be such a fun adventure! Love your blog; Sophie is so dang cute! I'm glad your having another little baby boo!!
I don't know if I can accept you to move so far away before this little one in born! You know the whole family will object :) I'm glad I got to check up on your blog so I know what is going on with you guys! keep updating it :)
Post a Comment