What beautiful weather we have had lately! I love being able to put Sophie in little shorts so I can see her chubby thighs :) Sophie loves being outside and especially going on walks...I don't blame her... you can only explore our apartment so much.

Sophie is practicing walking. She acts like she's pretty big stuff! haha

She pulls the funniest faces. This is one of them that I was able to catch. She closes her eyes so hard then just laughs. She also does fish lips.

Baby Animal Days in Logan is quite a hit! I was so surprised at how big it was. There were a ton of activities and things to do. If you ever are around the first couple weekends in April I suggest checking it out. You can pet all kinds of baby animals. We are holding a duck and Sophie actually seemed to like it. She was afraid of the calf though...how ironic! :)

Only one more week of class until finals for Chris. Then he'll be busy studying until June. It will be so nice to have him around more! But I am so grateful for his dedication and hard work.
2 comments:
I love the funny face and the cute legs in shorts. She is a doll. I'm glad you got to see all the cute baby animals and that it wasn't snowing!
I can't believe how big Sophie has gotten. She just gets cuter and cuter. We should get together sometime. Give us a call if you ever make it down or maybe we will have to make a trip to visit you guys.
Post a Comment