I can't even begin to express how I felt this Mother's Day. I never imagined how wonderful and amazing it would feel being a mom. I feel closer to my mom than ever before. The love and bond I have for Soph is so strong...I would do anything for her. I am so grateful for my amazing mom that taught me how to be a mom and wife. So to all the mom's out there I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day. Chris is all done with finals and we love having him home more! It was perfect having finals get over right before Mother's Day so we could just relax and enjoy our time together.

The sweet girl that gave me the best blessing ever

Soph can get around our house safely now. I don't have to constantly worry about her getting hurt. She'll just go all around exploring and keeping herself busy so I can get stuff done. Here are a few things she likes to do...

Climbing the stairs

The little lion walker is her new best friend. The first time she used it I couldn't get her to let go. She walked back and forth, back and forth until she got tired.

Boxes are the best toys! And their cheap too. It can be used as a walker or something to climb on. She'll sit up there just playing for quite awhile.
2 comments:
Wow... I know I see you guys all the time but I'm just floored with how absolutely adorable our little Sophi is. MMMM! I could just eat her... and I do... every time I see her but I still can't get enough. COme OVER righT now! I need to munch on her some more :).
Eli I love her!! I need to see her in REAL LIFE asap! I miss you guys, I'll be in Morgan a lot this summer cause Ry is gone to Alabama :( way sad! So let's get together. Love ya
Post a Comment