Sorry to those that ever check in on us because we don't have the internet at our apartment so it's kinda hard to update our blog. And as you can guess nothing too much has changed other than Sophie is growing up too fast and Chris only has a month left of school. I am just busy doing all sorts of random things. Jamie came up last week and we made the cutest little bug bows. It was so fun being able to spend the day together. I'm playing volleyball with some friends for intramurals and loving it! My body is still getting back to normal...whatever normal is anymore. Sophie loves crawling and walking along furniture...its so fun, she even sings along with me when i'm singing and is very noisy...she screams when she's crawling and goes a lot faster. At her nine month checkup she was 16 lbs 6 oz 15% and 27 1/4 inches 50%. Enjoy our latest pictures!




2 comments:
El she is so cute! Hope all is well, I miss you. Call me when you are up if you have some time and we should do lunch! Love ya!
IT was so fun to see you, good luck back in Logan and at school! That dental school track sounds intense! Sophie is gorgeous and it looks like she's a lot of fun too.
ps you look so great I can't even tell you had a baby!
Post a Comment