Sophie is thinkin she's pretty big stuff these days! She is constantly pulling herself up and walking along things.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
I went and spent a few days with my family last week and loved every minute of it. I have such an amazing family! I really missed Chris since he had to stay home and go to school. I've finally been able to break out the stoller and go on walks again!! I have been in heaven. I love getting out and walking because it helps me think clearly. I have had so much on my mind lately. The most important thing I've realized is how important it is to keep your testimony strong. Stake conference was last weekend and we heard some wonderful talks. Three key things I learned was obedience to the commandments, service to those around us by not judging them and prayer. I am so grateful my parents taught me about the gospel and I pray everyday and I can do that for my kids so that they can withstand all the evil around them! oh and I actually went jogging the other day. I have been wanting to for some time, but with a stroller is can be kinda hard in the winter, especially since the sidewalks here are so uneven and not very consistent. It about killed me but it felt so good!
Sophie is thinkin she's pretty big stuff these days! She is constantly pulling herself up and walking along things.
Sophie is thinkin she's pretty big stuff these days! She is constantly pulling herself up and walking along things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sophie is so adorable!!! I have loved the weather and love walking too! jogging with a stroller sounds super ambitious. I'm glad you got some time with your family, there is something great about the Ranch, I love it up there. Hopefully I'll be able to see you this summer. love ya
Post a Comment