


I have had so much fun feeding Sophie different kinds of food. She loves smashing her peas with her fingers before eating them and feeding herself. Sometimes when I try to feed her she takes it out of her mouth just to put it in by herself. So independent! I am so excited for summer. We are going to be moving back to Morgan for a few months. These next two months are going to be very busy for Chris with finals coming up and the DAT and applying to Dental Schools. What an adventure though. I'm anxious to find out where life is going to take us. Unfortnately we won't find out until sometime after December.
I never thought when I was either playing sports or training for them that I would miss running like I do. I went out all by myself last night and it felt amazing! I loved the peaceful quietness of the night. I hope now that it is getting warmer I'll be able to do it more often. I can honestly say that I love running...that doesn't mean I'll run in any big races or I'll do it ALL the time, I just like to get out and do it whenever.
No comments:
Post a Comment