Friday, June 12, 2009

Update

Sorry to everyone who ever checks my blog. I have been a slacker! For a little update about my pregnancy....I am slowly making progress. Everything has been going really good and the baby is doing well also. The dr has been worried because she has been measuring too small but all the tests have come back fine. I am scheduled to go to the hospital monday night to get started so if all goes well, by Tuesday we should have our lil Sophie here! We are so so excited and are pretty much ready. Here I am at 39 weeks...and a picture of the NST test I've been having twice a week.


Chris' brother David came home from his mission last night. It was so awesome to see him walking over to us and all the light coming from him. It was quite the adventure. His flight was supposed to land at 3:50 and as we were all traveling to the airport we got a call that said his flight had been canceled so we all went out to eat for Paul's birthday at Tecano's then to the 3D movie Up to waste some time. David didn't end up landing until 12:15 so we had a long day but it was a lot of fun! Chris and I were able to spend the whole day together which was so nice since we're gonne have a baby so soon! He's such an amazing husband and makes me so happy.

2 comments:

Hale-O There said...

El
I heard you had a darling dark haired little girl!!! CONGRATS!
I can't wait till I get to see her.
Love ya!

Colby and Brittany said...

Congrats you two! I am so excited for you I heard the great news! Hope all is well!