Friday, June 19, 2009

More Pictures

For some reason I can't get the pictures to move like I want them to so here's a few pictures from the last couple of days!
Me and Sophie, Jamie and Keira, Megan and Ty

Just hanging out at the hospital

I can't believe how tight they can wrap these little babies up

...First trip home...


7 comments:

Brad and Jamie said...

Seriously, she's just so cute! And all that hair too!

The Tripp's said...

Eli I never would have thought you would have had a baby with dark hair!! She is beautiful, I am so excited to meet the little doll in person. You look great too, I'm so happy for you mommy! Miss ya

Matt And Robin said...

I loved seeing her and visiting you guys at the hospital. Thanks for being patient with me and my 2 yr old tornado. Sophi is SOOO tiny and beautiful and I could feel her sweet spirit. We are so excited to have her as a new addition to our family! You two are going to be AMAZING parents.

Kelsie Thueson said...

Ellie!!! She's beautiful!! I can't believe how dark she it. I'm so excited for you guys!! And you're lookin great!! Take care love ya!!

Jenni said...

Congratulations Ellie!! She is so pretty! I love her dark hair!!

Jared and Cami said...

I guess I am a little behind the times...I didn't even know you had little Sophie already. She is so dang cute! I love that dark hair. Congrats!

Hale-O There said...

Wow look at her pretty dark hair! You must be such a happy mom. Way to go!
love ya