Friday, June 19, 2009

Sophie Giblette

Here is the newest addition to our family! She is absolutely the best thing to come into our lives. She has already brought us so much happiness. My water broke at home sunday night and we hurry and grabbed some stuff to head to the hospital. Since I was planning on being enduced monday night and I wasn't very dilated we had nothing ready. Needless to say it was pretty crazy! We checked into the hospital and got all situated. I hadn't had any contractions until my water broke which was very nice. They started me on PIT at 3 am and by 5:00 I was dilated to a 4 and ready for my epidural. Then at 7:45 I was a ten so we waited for my doctor to get there and by 8:00 I was ready to push. Sophie was born at 8:29. She weighed 6 lbs 3 oz and was 20 in long! It was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Our first family picture! (gotta love i.v.'s and how they make you look)
All cleaned up

Proud Daddy

1 comment:

Brad and Jamie said...

OK, so that's just not fair....you just went through labor and you still look amazing! Way to go, she's beautiful! We can't wait to meet her!