Saturday, May 23, 2009

Chris

My family plays in a softball league every year and this time Chris can play! Its so fun to watch.
The best part about summer is all the nieces and nephews are so dirty. Here's Keira...she had just had a bath and went out to play with her friends...I'm glad I'm not her mother :)




Here are a few pictures of what Chris has been up to. He's been driving these big trucks full of rocks and stuff for my dad.



Thats all I've got for now! I'm so glad its summer!

2 comments:

Kelsie Thueson said...

Ellster Ellster...oh how I miss you!!! You guys look great! Hope all is well! Love ya!

Colby and Brittany said...

Ok I am going to bring your baby gift to you at the next game :) Sorry I am such a slacker. We need to get together while your here in Mo-Town!!!