So we are finally back in morgan for the summer. It has been so fun already! I can't find my camera cord to transfer any pictures on here...so one day you can see some pictures of what we've been up to! Chris has been driving these big trucks the last few weeks and helping my dad with the cows. I never thought he'd come home from work smelling like my dad and brothers! :) It's gonna take some getting used to.
I've switched doctors and already seen her a few times. I measured too small so she was worried and had me come in for an ultrasound. Thankfully everything is very healthy and she is growing just fine...the only bad news was that the ultrasound said my due date was now June 28th. So we'll see when she decides to come! Hopefully its still closer to the 17th though. I'm just grateful that everything was ok. I've finally been able to go and pick up a few things so I could be more prepared.
1 comment:
Hey we just started our "Summer Photography Special!" Go to our Silverstrand Photography Blog to check out the details.
Call or email to set up you appointment.
BLOG: http://silverstrandphotography.blogspot.com/
Thanks,
Jenni & Jared
Post a Comment