
Last weekend was so fun. Friday night we went out to eat, bought some baby clothes, and watched a movie. I didn't have to work on Saturday so Chris and I got to be together all day and watch conference. I love having an excuse to lounging all day! Conference was amazing. I love listening to the Prophet and Apostles guide us and give us comfort. While Chris was at the Priesthood session I hung out with his mom and sisters. Then Sunday we got to listen to conference again and just lounge! I'm 30 weeks now...so only 10 more to go! I can't believe how close it is. My sister-in-laws both had babies in the last two weeks. I've only seen Tiffany's little girl, Hallie. She is gorgeous, I've never seen such thick long dark hair on a baby. Brooke had a little boy, Caleb. I'll be able to see him this weekend when we go home for Easter. I don't know why I get so excited for Easter, but I can't wait to hide stuff for Chris!
4 comments:
what a fun weekend! And you are getting closer!
Ellie bellie!!! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left!! I swear it was yesterday that I just found out you were prego! Are you going up to morgan this weekend? Can we meet somewhere, even if it's for 2 seconds? I need to see you before I leave!!!!!
Ellie- Your brother in-law is serving in my ward here in Puerto Rico. Wow. what a small world!
I met him today and he said he's excited he'll be home when the baby is born.
Post a Comment