So Jamie and I look quite a bit alike and for some reason everyone gets us confused!!! haha It was so funny, on Sunday I got to take care of Kate during sunday school and relief society so Jamie could teach her primary class and boy did that confuse people! They all were talking to me like I was Jamie...I guess they couldn't see my pregnant belly or somethin...so I would kindly correct them. So when I move up there hopefully everyone will be able to recognize who we are! Well that probably sounds way dumb but I thought it was pretty funny. So here's a picture of us from last year...

3 comments:
Yahoo you are going to be here in May! We will for sure have to get together lots before you move away! Hope things are good, I am excited to see your cute belly!
Strange but you two do look alike in that picture minus the hair color. When are you moving to Morgan?
I talked with brooke today- she said you might move into their basement apartment? that would be really cool, I need to get up there and see their new house, I'm really excited for them and for you to have your baby!!!
Post a Comment