Monday, April 27, 2009

Break from School


This last weekend was so much fun! After hardly seeing my husband all week I convinced him he needed a break from studying so hard, so on friday night we went up to our ward dinner and had some delicious steaks then we came back and watched seven pounds...and saturday I helped Chris with his huge paper he has to write then we went out to eat at Snow Dragon (the best chinese restuarant) and went to wal-mart to get a few things. For some reason we absolutely love going to wal-mart together and we always have so much fun there! Kinda crazy but we don't get out much! :)

And here is the most recent photo of my belly. I'm 32 weeks along. So not too much longer! Everything is going great. We are just getting ready to move then we'll be able to get our baby stuff. I have to switch doctors so I'm hoping she'll have me get another ultrasound! But we'll see...I can't believe how fast time has gone! Thursday is my last day of work. I'm going to be so bored not working but I'm pretty excited about it!

1 comment:

Hale-O There said...

Cute Baby Belly!!!!! Enjoy the break off of work. Even though most of Centerville protested getting a Walmart in, I secretly love it and shop there all the time;)