I had to work all day so by the time I got home I was pretty tired. My sweet husband had cleaned the house and bought me some beautiful flowers. I was so surprised. Then we made dinner together and had a little candlelight dinner. It was much better than going out. For breakfast I made some chocolate covered strawberries and put them on some heart plates and heart shaped pancakes. I love valentines day and all the fun stuff you can do to celebrate it...



3 comments:
Your chocolate strawberries look delicious!!! I am coming up in April and we are having an open house baby shower thing on April 18 at my mom's house in Delta, I need your address so you get an invite. And I hope you can come! I love you lots!
I love Ellie!!! You kids are way too stinkin cute! how's the baby comin along? I PROMISE we will come visit before we leave for the summer!!!
Your tummy is so hot! I love it! I am so happy for you guys!!! I also love exclamation points as you can tell!!!!!! Anyway, hope all is going well and WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment