Monday, February 2, 2009

20 Weeks

I am already halfway through my pregnancy! I can't believe how fast it has gone! I can feel our little girl movin inside me all the time. It is the craziest feeling but way fun. Here is my 20 week picture. And yes my head is purposely cut off cuz I just wanted a picture of my belly :)
Last week I started my new job. I am a 'day server' down at the Manti House Inn. It is such a fun job. I don't work a lot, just enough to keep my busy. I get to serve people, make food all day, and make reservations. It's probably one of the funnest jobs I've had over the years.

4 comments:

Ryan and Lacey said...

Um...so your not even showing at all!! and yes my belly is constantly growing! I am just due a week later not that much farther but then they couldn't get a good picture so when I ggo back on the 9 they will tell me a better date!

Colby and Brittany said...

El! What a cute belly that is still so tiny! I can't believe you are 1/2 done! I am so excited for you guys! You look super cute :)

Kelsie Thueson said...

Ellie look how stinkin cute you are!!! Gosh you look great! You're so tall that it takes so long for your belly to get big. I'm sure to you it's growing so much though (but maybe not :) Anyhow, hope you're doing fabulous!

Brad and Jamie said...

What a cute pic! I love those shots of a growing belly - and yours is super cute and tiny! It's fun to feel the baby move and it sounds like you've got a lively one! She's getting all warmed up for VBall and Bball. She'll probably come out in gym shoes! lol We love to read your posts!