So having a large family usually means that at least one person is pregnant or just had a baby...this time around there are four of us girls that are pregnant! It is so fun to have someone to relate to. We even stood in order...haha Jamie is due March 6th, Brooke is due the first of April, then me in June and Cami August 23rd. So here are the pictures of the ultimate pregnancy pose!


Good times....good times...
7 comments:
Yay your showing a little bit!! You guys are so cute all preggers together! I love you and miss you lots
Oh my that picture made my day!!!!!!!
That picture is fabulous. I can't believe your pregnant you look so skinny. I would love to see you, give me a call next time you're in mo-town. Your ultra sound is cool- what is her name going to be?
xoxo
how cute are you guys! Love the sisters prego power!
El,
Make sure KElsey sends me an invite! I am so happy for them, Levi is a great catch. Let Kelsey know our trio could play for their reception for super cheap (I'd play for free and probably Shay too) if she wants live music.
ps I still can't believe your pregnant- you look awesome!
What a great pic! You all look so cute and you're starting to show a little - yay! Tell Jamie that she doesn't look nearly big enough to have a baby in a couple weeks! :)
How fun! I love your family, that is the way to do it, then all your kids can have cousins to play with and entertain them! You look cute, hope things are going good. We need to hang out, hopefully one of these times your up with work!
hahaha I love it!! Your too cute! I miss you guys... We need to get together again. And I didn't know you decided on a name! Sophie! That is so cute! :)
Post a Comment