In my family there are 5 birthdays in January, so me and some of my sisters and our mom all went out to lunch to celebrate. It's so fun being all together! After we ate we went and did some shopping at Tai Pan. That place is unreal!
Here is Cami, Me, Jamie (we are all pregnant right now) and Megan just had a baby in October!

Here is my lovely mother, Kelsey who is soon to be married and Melia!
5 comments:
O cute post! What a fun family! It is the best to have girls day! Tai Pan is crazy, I love that place. I need to see this belly of yours-although I have heard that there is no belly to you! 3 new babies in one year for your family, thats so fun!
What a fun thing for you guys to do! Any time you get to eat out with the girls is a good time! I love reading your blog - its fun to see how your doing!
I am so happy you are happy a baby girl! yay! And what a fun day with the ladies in the fam! You are adorable!
Elie- do you have Brittany's email? I want to see her blog too!:)
Ellie, CONGRATS! That is so awesome you are having a girl, they are so fun! Being a mom is the best! And your cute little belly is hardly a belly at all, you're tiny. That will be so fun to have that many new babies in your family!
Post a Comment