Yesterday seriously was the longest day ever. My ultrasound wasn't until 4:00 and I didn't have much to keep me occupied until then. My mom called me at 8:00 because she was so anxious which of course woke me up and got me anxious too. Then all throughout the day people were asking if we'd found out what we are having yet...So finally 4:00 rolls around and we waited for like 15 minutes in the waiting room. It was so fun to see our little one moving around. I was dying to know what it was but also very interested in everything the lady pointed out. So after about 10 minutes she asked if we wanted to know what it was. Of course we said yes and we are going to have a GIRL!! Everything looked really good. She weighs 9 oz right now and the doctor said she had long legs...I don't know how that could've happened! haha Chris and I are very excited. Now we can finally get shopping and pick out a name! Here are the pictures we got. Good luck figuring them out! Sorry they're a little crooked, I couldn't scan them very good!
The first picture is of her fingers, then the one that shows she's a girl, and the bottom ones are her profile and face.
The two top pictures are of her foot, then the bottom ones are her hand again and the last one is of her head and legs...she's crossing them.
The first picture is of her fingers, then the one that shows she's a girl, and the bottom ones are her profile and face.
The two top pictures are of her foot, then the bottom ones are her hand again and the last one is of her head and legs...she's crossing them.
4 comments:
Yay for little girls!!! I am so excited for you and Pissy. And weird your baby has long legs!! I love you lots.
El! I am so excited for you! Bring on the PINK! I can't believe she has long legs, what a shocker huh :) You are going to be such a cute MOMMY! Come home so we can go shopping for girlie stuff!!!
YAY YAY YAY!!! I'm so so SO excited for you guys!! You are going to be the best little mommy ever! I just love ya
Yeah! I'm so excited for you!! Girls are so much fun - you'll be such an awesome Mommy! I loved the ultrasound pics - those are always so fun to look at! Congrats again!
Post a Comment