Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Break


This Christmas has been awesome! Chris got out of school for three weeks. Unfortunately I had to work a ton before Christmas but since my job was just seasonal we were able to enjoy a whole week together! I sure do have an amazing hubby that loves me so much! We have so much fun together. We've gone sledding, bowling, played lots and lots of games, gone shopping and he spent some time hunting and working with my brothers. Tomorrow he starts school and I'm gonna be extremely bored if I don't find me a new job! This month is both of our birthdays so our parents are going to get us baby stuff! haha

3 comments:

Kelsie Thueson said...

you kids are so cute!! and I love the little baby belly! I can't wait til you find out what you're having. you better let me know!!!

Tiffany P. said...

you are so tiny at 16 weeks! congratulations Ellie! It's such a fun time. Your baby is lucky to have you.

Colby and Brittany said...

Hey cute girl, I am so so glad you have a blog! Ah I miss you a ton! I am so excited for you guys, you'll be mom and dad before you know it! Cami and McCall have blogs too! Cams is jaredandcami.blogspot and McCalls is tjandmccall.blogspot. McCalls is lame, I am working on getting her to do it tho! Keep in tough, lets email lots! Love ya!