
Jamie had Kate on wednesday. She looks nothing like Keira but is super cute and tiny! It makes me so excited to be able to have my little one here.
Jamie and Kate...Nick is peeking in the background, he didn't want to be left out.

Here's Kate. She was only 4 days old and just waking up. Kelsey went through the temple this weekend also. It was so neat. My whole family can now go to the temple together. So we had a pretty exciting weekend. Chris went snowmobiling with Nate and I'm so glad they made it back alive. They went up some very steep and dangerous mountains. But he had a lot of fun and finally got a break from his constant homework.
5 comments:
Ellster you're so dang cute!! I'm excited to see the cute little one. Have you picked out any names yet?
Ellie
Tell Bubu I am so happy of her and super proud of her! Two little girls that is so exciting. You're belly is so cute! You barely look pregnant you're so tiny. Happy St. Patty's Day coming up!
Love ya.
what a cute baby Katie! and you are sooo little! I am huge and I am 18 weeks! help me!
Hey, it was so so good seeing you this weekend! We will for sure do a big game night next time you come or something. Also, we need to get a time for your baby shower, so we will start planning that too :) I loved seeing your family at the wedding, I love you guys!
Also, Jamie... I hope you read Ellie's comments because I want to tell you that your baby is the cutest thing ever! And you look awesome as always! I hope all is going well and that two isn't putting you over the edge. You'll have to let me know through Ellie's comments. Talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment