Monday, December 1, 2008

..Update..

Yeah so I still haven't taken any pictures lately...one of these days. This year we were at my house for Thanksgiving. After we ate dinner and visited for awhile we went and shot clay pigeons until it got dark. Then we played games the rest of the night. We had to come back down the Ephraim on friday because I had to work..by the way I'm working at Wal-Mart right now and I actually like it! haha I'm just seasonal help, but it's pretty busy. All of Chris' family came down on saturday. It was so fun to finally get all together again. The boys and grammy worked on the floor up above the barn for the new apartment while the girls made christmas cookies. I made some really cute festive ones so if you're looking for a recipe just let me know. Chris' family is all big gamers so we played a lot of new games. Finals are next week for Chris. I can't wait for Christmas break, even though I will be working for all of it. Well I think thats all for now, and eventually I'll take some pictures!

3 comments:

Shalie and Alex said...

elster whats up!i haent talked to you in ages you need to call me sometime so we can catch up hope everything is great! love u

Nikki and Matt said...

Yes I do want the recipe for cookies!! :) I love you and miss you! Post some pics dang it!! haha

Hale-O There said...

looking at your blog makes me miss hanging with your family soooo much. Those are some great memories up on the ranch. It's awesome how happy you are, Chris seems really cool. Lets go on a double or group date this month. Nellie and Mac will be here for a week and she said she wants to get a group together for new years- would you be interested in coming? Way to be crafty I love the frame. Meg's baby is so handsome, his features are perfect. Lets talk soon. love ya.