Hey everybody! So the real reason I haven't been putting any pictures up is because I am pregnant and have had the worst complexion! haha So sorry to everyone who has asked the last little while and I had to tell you we weren't cuz I wanted to make sure I was farther along. I am due June 17th...I find out what we're having next month. Chris and I are so excited to start our own little family. It is an amazing feeling to know we will soon be parents! I was able to keep it a secret until Christmas Eve. It was pretty hard! But our families are way excited also. I'm starting to get a little belly. I was so lucky to not get morning sickness. I've just been a little tired. I haven't had any major cravings but I'm sure they will be coming here in a little while.
My little sister Kelsey just got engaged. Her and Levi are getting married March 6th in the Salt Lake Temple. They are so cute! We're so happy for them!
5 comments:
Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys! Looks like Sarah and I are the only ones left! hmmm... I'm way behind haha! Love you and cant wait to see you on wednesday! :)
Elster yay yay,,, I need to move back so that are little babies can be besties, and Shalie's to! I am so happy for you and Pissy!
whoa! Congrats! You will be such a cute mommy! yay!
Bubu told me awhile back you were trying to get pregnant so I was wondering if you might be- that is awesome! Your baby will have so many cousins just a few months apart! When are you two done with school? Is it in your future plans to move to the Ranch? Tell Beaner congrats- Levi is awesome, I got to know him at USU (I think we had 4 classes together first semster freshman yr;)
ps post a picture of yourself!
Post a Comment