8 ThInGs tAg
8 T.V. Shows I like to watch
- American Idol
- Seventh Heaven
- How it's made
- The News! haha for real though
- King of Queens
- Full House
- CMT
- I can't think of anymore cuz I really don't ever watch t.v.
8 Thing that happened to Yesterday
- Went to work
- Visited with a lot of people
- Came home from work
- Ate Dinner with Chris, Mac, and Julia
- Went to the Nutcracker to watch Karina
- Saw cute little girls that didn't know what they were doing
- Watched Karina slip twice on the way to the car..then she said she hated ice
- Got some much needed beauty rest
8 Places I like to eat
- Cafe Rio/Costa Vida
- Fat Jacks
- Malt Shop
- Tempanyaki
- Olive Garden
- Wendy's
- Chili's
- Snow Dragon
8 Things I'm looking forward to
- Christmas
- Spending time with family
- Going Christmas shopping with Chris
- Lots of Snow to go sledding in
- All my new nieces and nephews that are on the way
- Moving back up to Logan to live by Matt and Robin and Brynlie
- Having a baby
- Chris being done with school
8 Things on my WISH list
- A popcorn popper so I can eat all the popcorn I want ;)
- Not having to work the day before and day after Christmas
- Chris can get good grades and be accepted to dental school
- Have a happy and healthy little family of our own
- No more renting
- A new camera
- Julia Fisher can recover and not have to be in the hospital anymore
- Lacey and Shalie, my sister and sister-in-laws can have healthy babies!
8 People I tag
Kelsie
Nellie
Rach
Kelsey
Shalie
Krachelle
Anne
Tiffany
No comments:
Post a Comment