Monday, November 17, 2008

Super Saturday


When I went home last weekend I was able to go with my sisters and mom to their Relief Society's Super Saturday. Here are a few of the crafts I made. Since I'm not very crafty I usually put them away and never look at them again but this time I really liked how they turned out. I'm not all the way done with the square wreath but now I finally have some cute crafts to decorate our apartment with!

3 comments:

Kelsie Thueson said...

look at you, crafty person! i'm not so good at this type of stuff either. hence my white walls!

Thurston Fam said...

love your crafts! I am so happy you are a blogger! love you! I"ll send you my blog invite!

Nellie

Thurston Fam said...

Kelsie is that you? Kelsie rees? what is your email address and I"ll send you an invite to!

Nellie